Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hot And Affordable Tops For Spring And Summer

Hot And Affordable Tops For Spring And Summer

I received a catalog from a shop called Body Central and was surprised at how cute and affordable their clothing was. I purchased a top from them last summer and though it was not expensive it held up through quite a few washes and I'm planning on sportin' it again this summer.

Below are a bunch of my favorites from the site that can easily be paired with a pair of light colored jeans for spring and summer plus a couple of dresses.

                                                        cleopatra jeweled top
    Contrast trimmed embellished racerback
beaded tie neck halter
                                                          beaded tank w smocked bodice
                                                          -rosette waterfall tank
                                                          ruffle trim crochet top
                                                          beaded tie neck halter
crochet detailed vest and rear view
                                                              fitted vest $9.99
belted linen tank dress
Lipstick Halter Style Vest
rosette trim floral racerback tank


I went a little crazy with it but  I liked them all and then some. None of these pieces cost more than $26 and some are as low as $9.99.

I'm going shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I checked ou their site and the prices are great! Good call.

    ReplyDelete