Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Shopping Time Is Here!

I can feel that warm weather is not too far off and I'm getting excited about it. Spring shopping time is here!
Even though I know that bright colors in the winter time can be a pick me up I don't often wear them until it starts warming up outside- go figure.


I visited Bluefly for some fashion ideas and I was not disappointed. I am so totally ready to pack away my grey, black and deep burgundy tops and replace them with the vivid and bright hues that were popping off of the pages on the site. I am ready to overdose on some color.

There were pretty spring and summer dresses by Frenchconnection, BCBGMaxazaria, and sandals that ranged from cute and comfortable to sexy but probably not as comfortable from designers like Michael Kors and Giuseppi Zanotti whose shoes come in some very exciting "flavors".
There was even a cool pair of denim clogs by Stuart Weitzman that I can see myself in right now.
                                                           
I was drooling over the gorgeous handbags and accessories that the site had to offer. I checked out names like Cole Haan, Gucci and Prada. Now if I could only hit the lottery before March 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment