Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Save Time And Money With Comparison Site

Have you ever wondered if there were any real bargains on comparison shopping sites?

Well, I had the opportunity to check out Become.com and I was surprised at the range of products that they had to offer from clothing and accessories to electronics to pet products and everything in between. Right off the bat the biggest benefit is that you can find great prices without having to go from site to site. You get to compare deals from large department stores to smaller online boutiques without having to go from site to site. I appreciate that because I  never make a purchase without making sure that I can't buy the item some place else for less.

If you haven't already figured it out I am a denim fiend so you know that was the first thing I looked for. To my surprise I was able to find every popular denim brand that I could think of including Sevens, True Religion, Hudsons and Paige Premium Denim and even newer brands like Charley 5.0. To give you an idea of  what the deals were like I actually found a pair of James Cured Jeans in my size  for an unbelievable $58. If I wasn't in my saving money mode I would purchased them for sure. I also noticed some sassy animal print dresses as well as some classic and comfortable Alfred Dunner  coordinates.

I got really excited when I checked out their footwear. They had everything from sexy high end strappy sandals that would make Carrie Bradshaw drool to hot slouch boots to keep you looking  fashionable and  warm in the fall and winter seasons.

The site is easy to navigate because you just have to type in what you are looking for in the search bar and voila! Your items come into view with the prices clearly marked.




*SP

No comments:

Post a Comment