Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hem Your Jeans The The Easy Way

Hooray! I found an easy way to hem jeans on youtube, without cutting yet still utilizing your jeans original hem. It looks a bit strange at firts but I tried it myself and it really works. Big shout out to

You will need a sewing machine but you don't have to be an expert. I barely know how to sew straight and my hems still came out great. I feel so free because I once paid a professional $20 to do this for me and now I don't have to anymore.
                                                                              Before
                                                                                     After

Tools needed:

sewing machine
thread
a ruler or tape measure
scissors

I know that once you see that you need a sewing machine you assume that it is going to be difficult but it really isn't. If I can do it anyone can. I actually learned how to thread a bobbin for the first time on the same day that I proceeded to hem my first pair of jeans. I am psyched. I hope this will help some of you too.



Shout out to Pathu32 for the great information!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, your blog has been featured in Momtourage's Fab Five Fridays, http://www.momtourage.com/fab-five-fridays-december-10th! Be sure to tell your friends and follow us on Twitter @momtourage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love to Momtourage. I appreciate the awesome feature.

    ReplyDelete