Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Shoe Shopping

The holidays are finally here! It is definitely time for all the shoe lovers out there (myself included) to step into our shoe closets or to reach into the small shoe rack in our tiny closets and pull out, polish and shine the best of our footwear.
Most fashion conscious women and men realize that you have to pair your best holiday attire with awesome shoes to match. I recently visited Bluefly.com to check out their offerings and it was an, absolute, soleful experience. Their shoe offering is ridiculous and you can shop by category or by shoe designer of which they have well over 100 to choose from. They have boots from thigh highs to suede ankle booties, stilettos and studded strappy sandals that would satisfy Carry Bradshaw from Sex And The City.

Bluefly has 11 pages of Prada shoes, all from 16-46% off of regular retail. I can't afford most of them but I enjoyed drooling over them.  

My favorite boots were a pair of Christian Louboutin boots with heels that I couldn't take on even for a million dollar bet but I'm sure some lucky girl with heel skills is rocking a pair right now.

The Cole Haan shoes are more in my price range and in my heel height range. I love them because they are attractive shoes and they can withstand the wear and tare that I put on shoes and still look good.

I'm going to end this post with my rendition of an old Christmas favorite:

I'll be wearing Prada for Christmas, if only in my dreams (sob, sob, sniffle).

Good luck with your shoe shopping!




*SP

No comments:

Post a Comment