Thursday, August 12, 2010

Video On Making Jeans

I found this great video on Denimology of designer Loren Cronk making a pair of jeans. He actually cuts out fabric and makes a gorgeous pair of jeans in a 2 minute video. I was amazed by this and wanted to share it with you guys.




Mr. Cronk has a store in Brooklyn, NY-my hometown.

According to nbcny.com Mr. Cronk has jeans that range from $69-$600 for his custom collection.
The store is by appointment only from from Monday-Thursday and is open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm on Friday to Sunday.

It is located at 82 Nassau Street, Brooklyn ,NY, 11222 in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn.

I definitely will go check it out the next time I'm home for the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I don't know that I could ever make denim jeans, but it's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Chef Eureka Mr. Cronk has me thinking about taking a sewing class.
    @ Help Mama Remote-I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete