Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shop Great Brands

If you're looking for a great place to help you enhance your wardrobe consider bluefly.com. The site is very attractive and user friendly and the selection of brands is incredible. They carry awesome creations from, literally, hundreds of designers like Gucci, Robert Rodriguez and Michael Kors.

Bluefly offers clothing, shoes and accessories for women and men and they even advise visitors of the latest fashion trends. I am a huge fan of Cole Haan shoes and accessories and Bluefly has a large selection for men and women.

I, of course, have to mention the jeans. Bluefly has a crazy array of denim to choose from including Seven for All Mankind, Joe's Jeans, Hudson and jeans from popular designers like Marc-by-Marc Jacob.

What I love most about the site is that they always have a sale going on. In addition to their already discounted prices there is also a sale section. I actually spotted a few pairs of premium jeans for under $50!
You know I'm lovin' that...


*SP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I wonder how their return policy is if something ends up being too short, too long, etc.

    I'm a new follower from MBC and I'd love for you to come visit me over at http://www.createyourtraditions.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,

    Bluefly has a generous return policy which allows their cutomers to return merchandise within 60 days of purchase.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete