Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shoe Shopping For Fall

The only things I like about the end of summer are the upcoming holidays and fall shopping. I found a great place to shop for shoes just in time for back to school;  it's called Jildor Shoes and the company has actually been in business for over sixty years! They carry close to a hundred brands of footwear including hot styles from Stuart Weitzman, Chloe, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Diane Von Furstenberg.

Their selection of shoes is out of this world. They carry flats, heels, sandals, sneakers and more. When it comes to boots , which are my fall favorites, they offer ankle boots, tall boots and everything in between. The site allows you to shop by category, style and even heel height and color to save time. I personally am in no hurry when I am shopping from the comfort of my own home and I get to drool over Tory Burch, Frye and Michael Kors designs.

If you are like me and saving money is a priority you will appreciate the sales section at Jildor. It is filled with styles from the same designers as the main section including Jeffrey Campbell, Cole Haan and Steve Madden at affordable prices.


*SP

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Those prices are steep! I love getting a discount too on a nice pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete