Friday, April 16, 2010

Louis Vuitton Denim Sunshine Bag

The Louis Vuitton Sunshine bag is high on my-material things that I don't need but I would buy if I were rich-list. I can't even call it a wish list because a wish is too magical a thing to waste on something that is not necessary and does not really improve your life, well maybe a teeny bit.

The things that are high on my real wish list include all children in the world being happy and healthy and safe and an amazing education for all kids that inspires a passion for learning.

That being said I can get back to my old friend Louis. My aunt, who lives in Paris, gave me my first and only Louis bag when I was bout 15 years old. I still have it and it still looks pretty good. But why did the people at Louis go and make a gorgeous denim bag in such a beautiful spring color? It's like they know that my two fashion obsessions are denim and bags and they put the two together to tempt me. Unfortunately for them, or maybe for me, this bag is soooooo far out of my price range that I can only be with it in my dreams.



I imagine that it looks great on my shoulder and I get some sandals to match and I wear a perfect springtime hairstyle and maybe a mini skirt.... Gotta love those daydreams.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't blame you for dreaming, that is one hot bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoooh oooh oohh! Definitely worthy of a few wet dreams. Did I just say that aloud? I meant daydreams. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete