Monday, April 12, 2010

Go See Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too?

Tyler Perry's much awaited sequel to Why Did I Get Married? called Why Did I Get Married Too? is in Theatres and it is an exciting movie to watch. It features some wonderful actors including Tyler Perry himself, Janet Jackson, Malik Yoba, Tasha Smith and many more.




This sequel lives up to it's predecessor because it has some comedic moments but it is also the type of drama that keeps you feeling tense as you await the resolution of the many exciting story lines that are unfolding. This film is not all fun and games and it takes you on an emotional roller coaster and you are sure to enjoy the ride thanks to the suberb acting and the very attractive cast.

Click to see my full review of the movie: Why Did I Get Married Too Movie Review

No comments:

Post a Comment