Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I have just received a my first blog award from a gifted fellow blogger, Mommylicious !

I can't believe how excited I am about it. You would think I was going to make my first appearance on a red carpet in Hollywood.





My Acceptance Speech




I would like to give a special shout out and thank you to Mommylicious for bestowing this award upon me. I didn't think I'd ever get one of these since I don't blog about my family life as much as some of the other mommy bloggers. I promise to remember how good it felt to receive this award and never take it for granted.




Picking fifteen blogs to bless with this award was a more difficult task than I expected it to be. So many of the bloggers that I read regularly are gifted writers who are extremely knowledgeable and generous enough to share their knowledge, their hopes and their dreams with everyone. They are also very caring, constantly praying for others, volunteering their time, sharing recipes and parenting tips and tricks and funny stories.


I chose to award bloggers who are passionate about what they are blogging about. I even chose one that is written mostly in Spanish but the English posts were very moving.


I am happy to award the One Lovely Blog Award, in no particular order, to :

1. The Self love Project

2. Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip

3. Unstoppable Spirit

4. Write Moms

5. At Home With Heather

6. The Pretty Princess

7. Mama Latina Tips

8. The Wellens Family

9. Super Mom Place

10. Green Meadow Lane Custom Art Decor

11. Help! Mama Remote...

12. Garden Of Many

13. Beach Betty PR

14. This Is Just Me And My Little World

15. Life Of A Work At Home Mom


Award Rules


1. Accept the award and place it on your blog
2. Include a link back to the blog you received it from.
3. Pass the award to fifteen blogs you enjoy.
4. Be sure to contact them to let them know they have been awarded.


Huge Surprise

As I was searching for the right blogs to award, I found that I received a second award from another fellow blogger. What an awesome surprise.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!!! You totally deserve it. Your blog is super rockin! And thank you from the bottom of my heart for passing it on to me. You are too kind and I am so honored! Have a super Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And Thank you very much for awarding me! It's my very first award as well.. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thank you for giving it to Write Moms also. That was very kind of you. I have also grabbed your button and will place it on my blogroll. If you get a chance and can do the same for me, I'd appreciate it.
    Cheers,
    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the award. found you through mommybloggersclub

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award!!

    I'm visiting from FFF @ MBC! I'm a new follower...I'd love for you to come visit and follow me :)

    ~Shelley www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete