Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Today is the day that we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I wonder what He thinks about the way we celebrate it.


I'm sure that He is dismayed by the way we have turned His birthday in to such a commercial holiday when we spend more money than time on the ones we love.

Hopefully He is proud of the many, who use this opportunity as a time to give to the less fortunate and to shower friends, family members and neighbors with kindness and love.

I have been the recipient of quite a few good wishes, kind words and friendly smiles during this festive holiday season. If only people were more like this all of the time, myself included.
My New Year's resolution is to be friendlier all year round. I believe that friendlier people are happier people and probably healthier people too.
My Grown Christmas Wish For You
My grown up Christmas wish for you is to have happiness, peace, good health and an abundance of love for you and all of your family and friends. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, my super sweet bloggy buddy! I hope your holidays were wonderful and that you enjoyed lots of good times with your family. Peace and love. organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com

    ReplyDelete