Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Best Footwear For Your Favorite Style Jeans

The Best Footwear For Your Favorite Style Jeans

A perfectly good outfit can be ruined if it isn't matched with the correct footwear. I've taken the guess work out of pairing the right footwear with different jean styles. Consider it a cheat sheet of sorts, in case you are ever at loss as to what type of shoes to wear with your jeans.



Bootcut jeans- look great with boots (surprise!) and all types of heels (wedge, stilettos etc..)


Skinny jeans & Leggings- look great with heels, flats ankle boots, sandals, flip flops and tucked into knee high boots.




straight leg jeans- look great with heels, sneakers, flip flops, sandals and flats.







Wide Leg jeans -look great with heels ( I love them with wedge heels)






A Common Sense Note About Sneakers and Flats


Sneakers and flats look great with any style jean as long as they are the correct length. If they are too long they will probably drag on the ground and you will ruin the hem.



I think sneakers look best with straight leg jeans. I personally cannot wear sneakers with skinny jeans because they would make my feet look huge.


7 comments:

  1. Hey! Great tips on pairing shoes with jeans. I love skinnies tucked into knee-highs!

    Found you from MBC =)

    www.LifeHappensDuringNaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fashion sense. Boots are the only thing I love about winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone are my days of skinny jeans... :( Still can rock a pair of bootcut jeans, though.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some awsome jeans..

    following via MBC..hope you will follow back..my google friend connect is at the bottom of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I wish I had you with me the other night when I had to go shopping for my hubby's xmas party. i think i did okay, but i bet i would have done better with your fashionista talent! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips. Skinny jeans are great for long boots they fit well in the boots. A girl from work taught me another tip. Put leg warmers on boots they give them a whole new look and very reasonable to match with different outfits. I'm gonna buy every color(smiling).

    Nicole @helpmamaremote.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...if the skinny jeans come w/skinny legs, then I am soooo there :)

    thanks for the tips!

    Stefanie from http://pediatricsafety.net

    (...stopping by from MBC and now following you)

    ReplyDelete