Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stylish Ideas From Fashion Sites

I had the pleasure of visiting a great fashion website called Fashion Confidential. It is based in the UK and the fashions are fabulous. There is even a fashion magazine within the site! The site has been online for three years but the magazine was just launched this past September. The best part is that accessing the magazine is completely free.

As you can imagine, I am in my glory as I peruse the “pages “ of the site, which are very well laid out and easy to navigate. The site connects you with the latest collections from the hottest designers all while using catchy titles like, Christian Laboutin:King OF Sole. There are plenty of high end multi-strap shoes , little black dresses and handbags.


But where are the jeans?


Thankfully, there are jeans all over the site. Brands like Jbrand, Current Elliot, True Religion, Paige and Seven For All Mankind. The site links readers to the exact website where they can purchase these awesome finds.



My absolute favorite was the pair below.


Current Elliott- The Legging Jeans










I love the leggings paired with the hot ankle boots. Now I know exactly how I will wear my jean leggings when I finally get them. My ankle boots are not quite as sexy though.



There is an entire section devoted to bargain hunters. It compiles sales information for mostly UK online sellers.


That is the best thing about this site. It is a wonderful resource for outfit ideas. Some of the outfits reminded me of things that I already have in my closet. If you are a busy mom like I am, or just short on time, online fashion sites are a convenient way to keep up with the latest fashion trends.
There is no need to wonder what to wear during the holidays and beyond.

*SP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on Fashion Confidential. Awesome website and very helpful as I try and figure out what to wear for my hubby's big Xmas work party. Now that I barely ever going anywhere special, I definitely need some help on figuring out what is hot for party wear these days. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Following you from MBC!

    Amy at http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete