Friday, November 13, 2009

Robin's Jean's New Black Leggings

I am sorry to report that people have begun to refer to jean leggings as "jeggings". I hate the term and I vow not to embrace it but It is my duty to keep my readers in the know.

I am, however, happy to report that, one of my favorite jean makers, Robin's Jean-yes it's jean not jeans (the designer is Robin Chretien from France)-has unveiled his take on the jean legging and they look great.


Click here to see more Robins Jeans

What To Wear With Denim Leggings
Denim leggings can be tastefully worn with heels as shown above or tucked into flat or heeled boots. They look great with with blazers and longer flowing tops for those of you who are more conservative or even with a blouse tucked in or out. The effect is very similar to skinny jeans.

These particular jeans are available at Bluebee
Use the link below to receive free shipping:

Receive Free Shipping on Orders of $100 or more at BlueBee.com.

See also:  Robin's Jean-Jean and Leggings: Can You Handle The Attention?
               Denim Leggings At An Affordable Price

5 comments:

  1. thanks for following... And I can honestly say I have never seen jean leggings.. I guess I need to get out more often..lol.. I love leggings and I love jeans so Therefore, I am sure to love jean leggings right?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love those...

    i might buy one of those..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found out about something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shraddha,
    If you do get a pair, let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! you totally made me laugh with this post. how is it that you manage to always have something new to say about jeans that keeps it fresh, unique and funny all at once? if i lose that last 15 lbs before the end of winter, i'm definitely getting a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete