Friday, October 30, 2009

Get Vested And Mix It Up!

Get Vested And Mix It Up!

While I was watching game 1 of the world series (Go Phillies! I am from New York but I live in Philadelphia and the Yanks have won enough)I heard Derek Jeter telling the pitcher to "mix it up". That's how I feel about outfits.

Sometimes we have to mix it up in order to avoid a style rut. Since I love to wear jeans, I have to pair them with some exciting tops and accessories so that I don't look like I'm wearing the same thing all the time. I don't only wear jeans but they are, obviously, my favorite.

Vests look absolutely fabulous with jeans and pants. I love them and there are many different types to choose from including, long ones and short ones made from different materials. Leather, Denim and fur vests are hot this season.

The weekend is a great time to dress it up a bit and let the compliments from your husband and/or friends start rolling in. Black and grey vests are classic pieces that you can wear forever. I am encouraging everyone to "get vested".
Pull out the vests that you have in your closet or Check out the vests below:


http://denimhboutique.ecrater.com/search.php?keywords=nico+vests&x=55&y=15

or click on box below



1 comment:

  1. I love your sense of style. I am totally going to get vested because of you! Thanks for the great tips.

    ReplyDelete