Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jeans For Cool Moms

Jeans For Cool Moms

I feel blessed to be living in a time when being a mom means you can be as hip, cool and attractive as you want to be without being judged. Today's mom is often as youthful, smart, and sexy as she is nurturing, kind and protective.

Taking care of our kids and our families will always be our top priority but most of us are committed to looking good while doing it.



Being a denim lover and a mom, I feel offended when people call high waisted ill fitting, corny jeans, mom jeans. You never see hottie moms like Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez or Kelly Ripa in jeans like those.



Naturally, many of us moms are too conservative to wear extreme low rise jeans that leave little to the imagination . Thankfully, many premium jean makers are making sexy, mid rise, head turning jeans that fit great and make our kids and our partners proud to be seen with us. Though our family members love us unconditionally, they are usually happy when we look good and feel good about ourselves.




You also don't have to be a size zero to find great fitting jeans or to be a hottie.



Jean Suggestions for Hottie Moms




James Hector



Joe's Honey Curvy fit (skinny).




v



7 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Stopping by from MBC Follow Me Club (even though I'm not a mom, so I hope they don't kick me out) to follow and say hello! You have an adorable blog :) I'm a Future Baby Makin' Machine, trying to prepare to become a mommy! Hope you'll share your wisdom with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love jeans, I'm glad I found you through MBC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love Joe's for petite and curvey girls like me! Love jeans so much and I'm missing my faves while prego! Now following from MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for steering the focus away from those awful "mom jeans" and over to the hottie jeans we know are truly right for us!
    Following from MBC!
    www.ajourneytotheson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo is hilarious! Happy to connect with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the tips. That mom jeans pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete