Monday, August 24, 2009

Trend Alert: Denim Shorts With Boots






Many Hollywood starlets as well as neighborhood starlets have been spotted wearing denim shorts with boots. Do you dare transition to fall in this exciting and racy manner?



The trend is reported to have started on the west coast but I have, personally, spotted it clear across the country in New York City.







Fashion is all about fearlessly expressing your personal style. If this style is to risque for you, you can also wear it with a longer pair of shorts or with tights.




2 comments:

  1. I think they look great! I don't think I will personally be trying it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Too be young, have the body, and the means to pull something off like that is great. Me, myself NO WAY! Following you from MBC under 100. See you there.

    ReplyDelete