Friday, May 29, 2009

The Denim Jacket Is Back!

The Denim Jacket Is Back


This Season, one of my favorite denim pieces has resurfaced. It is the denim jacket. Hollywood starlets as well as neighborhood starlets, runway models as well as subway models have been wearing them with everything from floral print dresses to white shorts, looking absolutely fabulous.







Some say that wearing a denim jacket with a pair of denim jeans is a fashion faux pas. I believe that the only person who can determine that an ensemble is a fashion faux pas is the person who is looking at their reflection in the mirror and doesn't like what they see. If you love the way you look in an outfit, how can it be a fashion faux-pas? Some fashion professionals agree with me as evidenced by the photo to below.
Tell me that outfit's not hot.


















I, personally, never stopped wearing my denim jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment